The Mentor Masters Team Leader Coaching Programme is designed for businesses where the first line leaders make a big difference to the success of the business by leading and motivating their teams to achieve outstanding performance.
The programme has been run with a wide range of businesses and is now available for Managers and Trainers to use in their own organisations.
The Team Leader Coaching Workbook Includes:
- The Successful Team Leader
- Things that take no talent but help you gain respect as a Team Leader
- A Day in the Life of a Team Leader
- Start of Shift Meetings
- Managing Team Performance
- Dealing with Conflict in the Team
- Team Member Characteristics
- Managing the Boss
- Team Working
- Effective Teams
- Team Briefing
- What do Employees Want from You?
- Motivating the Team
- Team Analysis Questionnaire
- Organising your Own Time and your Own Work
- Handling Problems and Decision Making
- How to Introduce Change
- Performance Management